Serving Glastonbury Since 1957
Hands Only CPR
- Class Time: 20 minutes
- Class covers adult and/or child CPR
- Oriented for someone unwilling or unable to do mouth to mouth breaths.
Friends & Family CPR
- Class Time: 60 minutes.
- Class covers Adult and/or Child & infant CPR and choking.
- Class is oriented for parents of newborns, or individuals with a family member or friend at high risk for cardiac arrest or choking.
- Time: 60 – 120 minutes.
- Class covers CPR, AED and airway obstruction for adult, and/or child & infant.
- Class is oriented for individuals who need CPR training for a job. Ex: Firemen, Police Officers, Patient Care Givers.
- Optional Written exam
Healthcare Provider CPR
- Time: 4 hours.
- Class covers CPR, AED and obstructed airway for Adults, Child, Infant. Written and practical exam required to pass.
- Class is oriented for healthcare professionals. Ex: EMTs, Paramedics, Nurses, Physicians.
- Part of class may be taken on-line.
For more information or to schedule a class contact Glastonbury EMS @ 860-633-6554